Monday, October 14, 2013
Sing Dollar
Listening to Sing Dollar...
Lost my senses years ago
The day you left my sight
The pain I just couldn't show
I could only try to hide
A stronger man I should have been
Before this family
But now it's torn apart because of me
In this mad mad world I'm running from
Not knowing right from wrong or wrong from right
Once your love was here to guide me
Now there's darkness in the night there's no way home
I just want us to go back , to where we were before
To put me back on the right track, i won't fight it anymore
The answer is so hard to find when all your eyes are closed
All it takes is one wrong turn and where you end up who knows?
How soothing ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment